8.04.2011

the call.

Yes, I know. I've been talking all about missions lately.
But it all came so quickly around the same time that I can't help it.

My best friend has been called to serve.
In the Belgium/Netherlands mission, speaking Dutch!
He is so excited to go.

And it's hard.
It makes me so happy to see him so excited to go,
but then it makes me sick inside that he's so happy to leave me.
I know he's not leaving me intentionally, but it just seems that way.

It still doesn't seem real, but now all I can think about is Belgium/Netherlands mission...November 2nd...he's thrilled...I'm not as much...I'm losing my best friend...He's missing my birthday...mission...Where did the time go?...It's here...Let the countdown begin...NOOO!...November 2nd...Belgium/Netherlands mission...
Over and over and over in my head.

I feel like a jerk for not wanting him to leave me.
I feel like a selfish friend for getting upset and not being supportive.

I just don't know what to think or do anymore.

89 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment