11.21.2011

just a little somethin' somethin'



I figured I gotta take advantage of same-day shipping (and cheap, for that matter) to the MTC from any UPS in Utah! This week is Thanksgiving and I thought I'd spoil my bff who is working so hard in the MTC and learning a lot by sending him a package!

These are some of his favorite foods/candy.
Also, I recently did my hair different and thought he should see! So I'm sending two pictures that my mom took of me {mainly cause I couldn't decide which I liked better} as well as a picture from his farewell that he hasn't seen yet.
And I threw in some cinnamon&sugar almonds just cause they're delicious!

Here ya go, babe. Enjoy :)

This is what it'll look like when he opens it!! hehe :)







Please ignore the fact that there's two of this picture... I couldn't figure out how to get it off!



2 comments:

  1. Freak that food looks amazing. he's lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packages are so much fun!! :) And yours looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete