12.31.2011

a new blog

No, I am not ditching this one. I mean, come on, I just re-did it! I have a serious problem with constantly changing my blog... anyways.

I have been thinking about doing this many times before, but never got around to it. Yesterday I was at my best friend's family's house and his little sister mentioned that she was going to start a blog where she took a picture of her every day for a year! So I decided, since I'd been thinking about it for quite a while, that I'd do it myself. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm stealing her idea. Thanks Emma!

And here it is! Check it out! Posts will begin on Sunday!
http://apictureadaymakesthetimegoaway.blogspot.com/




p.s. it's really windy outside... and it's kinda really scaring me a lot. a lot a lot.

2 comments:

  1. now following your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! ive been wanting to do that too! should i?? oh, i dont know...

    ReplyDelete