7.12.2011

It's only Tuesday.


It feels like it should be the weekend, people!
I'm so bored.
Yesterday at work, it was slow. So I decided I would reward myself for finishing all my work. I confirmed all of the appointments for Wednesday through Friday (that's like 60 plus people, guys. I called them ALL.) And then I took notes on the clinic's notes I was working on. Makes sense, right?
I was making pretty good time... and it was only halfway through my shift when I finished my work. I told myself that as soon as I finished it all, I would reward myself with a Fat Boy ice cream popsicle covered in chocolate and nuts (MMM). I asked if anyone else wanted one and went to grab 3 delicious popsicles.
I opened the freezer and saw the box was still in there. WOOT!
I grabbed it.
Looked inside.
And it was EMPTY.
Emtpy, yo.

My dreams were shattered.
Distraught, I shared the news with my coworkers (all girls).
We decided it was Leonn's fault.
So I went across the hall and questioned all the guys.
Innocent faces showed up on all of them.

But we know who it was.
And we're getting back at him.


No comments:

Post a Comment