10.02.2011

weekly gratitude.


I nearly forgot! Good thing I remembered :)

This week I am grateful for:

{1}:
And most important... GENERAL CONFERENCE. Even though I often fall asleep, it's one of the best weekends ever. I love it.

{2}:
Having my cousin over here for Conference weekend. He moved out from Ohio to go to BYU and we're his only family out here. So he spends a lot of time with us. He's so fun!

{3}:
BYU football. And 15 second miracles.

{4}:
The beautiful fall colors!


{5}:
My best friend who always puts up with this time of the month so well.

{6}:
Having another best friend come down from USU to visit. Man, what a great weekend with her and everyone in the "group".

{7}:
Stretchy pants. They help me play the cereal box game well. And I win.

{8}:
My strong piano hands. Because that way, everyone complains when they get in my chair because they can never get out. I'm too quick and strong. Muahaha!

{9}:
Kind friends who offer me rides to school every day so I don't have to ride the bus and get there half an hour later.

{10}:
A possible 6 extra weeks with my best friend.

I'm loving this! It really makes me think hard about things I'm grateful for and then notice all the blessings I have. I am so blessed even though I don't always see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment