10.09.2011

weekly gratitude.

I'm gonna be quick here because my time with him is short and it's really inhibiting my ability to be happy and find the positives in life. It's hard. But here we go.

I'm thankful for:

{1} My mom's artisan bread. Um. Absolutely divine. So glad I still live at home!
{2} My geography TA's who put on an amazing review session that helped me get the grade I did on my midterm (89% baby... highest score yet!!)
{3} Good friends and football games
{4} My fellow ward members. Even though I don't know any of them, their testimonies are inspiring.
{5} My down comforter. Ah. Finally put it on and it's so comfortable and makes sleeping in my dungeon room more bearable in the cold weather.

That's about it, guys. I need to get better at this.

3 weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment