9.24.2011

pity party.

I don't know how anyone does it.

I mean come on. Send off your best friend for a whole 2 years? No face to face contact for 24 months? 730 days without your best friend by your side every day to calm your fears?

It makes me cry every time I think about it.

I know I have about a month left with him, but that's nothing compared to how long he'll be away.

I'm still having a hard time getting used to it and believing that it's the right thing for him to do.

But I honestly just can't stand thinking about the fact he's completely shut out from the world and from me especially. It hurts me to see him so excited to leave because it seems like he's excited to leave me.

I know he's not. It just seems like it.

My mind is in a haze and has been the past two months. Time needs to slow down. I need my sweetheart longer. I never want him to leave.

Oh MG's, how do you do it?

1 comment:

  1. the waiting for them to actually leave is the HARDEST part! after you get through that it gets so much easier because you know that each day youre apart gets you closer to the day where youll be together again. its really hard but you can do it! so many of us girls are going through the same thing...its tough, but so worth it!!!

    -megsadorkable.blogspot.com-

    ReplyDelete